Wholehearted living is contagious. Pat Ward knows how to increase her clients’ appetite for feedback professionally and personally.
A seasoned consultant with over 25 years of experience who utilizes an array of tools including: socially intelligent personality assessments, relational management methods, and a psychodynamic approach to group relations.
Clients include executives, high potential leaders, and entrepreneurs. Pat’s client list bridges the private, public and independent sectors.
Professional memberships include: The International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations (ISPSO), the Systems-Centered Training and Research Institute (SCT), the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), and the Gordon Lawrence Foundation for the Promotion of Social Dreaming.
- Supports senior leadership in change management, strategic communication, and collaborative learning.
- Increases capacity for adult learning to meet personal and business goals.
- Specializes in 360 feedback using Birkman and other assessment tools to enhance social intelligence, job performance, conflict resolution, and communication.
- Media and Marketing Organizations
- Pharmaceuticals and Utilities
- Designers, Architects, and Artists
- Universities and Educational Institutes
- Nonprofit and Faith Based Organizations
- Organizational Applications Group, Systems-Centered Research Institute, Decatur, GA
- Organization Program, William Alanson White Psychoanalytic Institute, New York, NY
- Negotiation for Change Managers, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Senior Consultant, Birkman International, Houston, TX
- MS, Educational Leadership, Nova University, North Miami Beach, FL
- BS, Early Childhood Education, Wheelock College, Boston, MA
Corporate Client List
In 2006 I wrote a chapter for The Birkman Reader published by Birkman International, Houston, Texas. The chapter, Using Yourself in the Service of Others, addresses how using the Birkman Method ® I was able put my coaching philosophy into practice. The Birkman Method ® is a powerful tool that identifies a person’s passions, behaviors, motivation and interests. READ MORE